Join us for a night of goal setting and meditation!
This intimate event is limited to 18 people. Sign up today!
We at AIIR believe that it is important to raise our vibrations and allow ourselves to reflect and let go of what no longer serves us. Not only is this practice important throughout the year but especially now as constantly shifting 2020 reveals more opportunity for our personal growth.
Through this meditation and sound healing session we will focus on raising your vibrational frequency to help you move through the rest of 2020 with grace, awareness and leave you with refilled energy.
Whether this is your monthly ritual or your first time, you will be welcomed and surrounded by a warm community.
Time & Location
Sunday, October 25th
5:00 - 7:00 PM (Arizona Local Time)
Hot Yoga University
2501 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
What To Expect
- We will start off the night by letting go of fears, worries and insecurities.
- Discover how to ignite manifestations and visualize your goals.
- Learn how to meditate on your goals and how to release your fears through sound healing.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
- We ask you wait in your car until the front door is opened by a staff member.
- Door will be locked between classes to allow for cleaning.
- We are providing touchless check-in.
- Once you are checked in please drop your personal items in 1 cubbie and head straight into the yoga room with your mat and mask.
- After class, please leave promptly with your mask ON…we would love to stay and chat but we gotta clean!
- Everyone must wear a mask into the studio and keep it on until you arrive on your mat in the room.
- Once on your mat you may take your mask off but you must remain on your mat.
- If for some reason you need to leave you mat during class you must put your mask back on.
- This includes using the restroom or water filling station.
- ALL students, teachers and staff will be temperature checked & required to use hand sanitizer upon entry. If you have a temp of over 100.4 you will not be allowed inside the building.
- ANYONE OVER 100.4 DEGREES WILL BE ASKED TO GO HOME AND ONLY COME BACK AFTER THEY’VE BEEN FREE FROM FEVER FOR THREE DAYS
- Cough or sneeze into towel or arm
- Keep your personal items to a minimum.
- No more than 2 people in the restrooms
- Social distancing (6ft apart) at all times.
- Please do not congregating at door or desk
- Showers and water fountain are closed at this time.
- You will still be able to fill your own water bottle with the touchless fountain.
- We are unable to provide mat and towel rentals until further notice.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitization procedures, including the studio floor, doors, cubbies, sinks and toilets.
- Hand sanitizing areas are set up around the studio.
- Please feel free to use or bring your own.
- We have installed touchless hand soap and paper towel dispensers in all bathrooms.