Texture AIIR creates tousled, messy texture and perfectly “unstyled” looks with long-lasting volume. Mica reflects light for gorgeous shimmer and shine, while clear quartz inspires positive thoughts and feelings.
- This weightless dry texture spray adds volume, grit and texture to all hair types
- Amplifies the volume of fine or flat hair and adds definition to waves and curls
- Mica is infused to add brilliant shine and reflection
- Crystal Quartz is infused to cleanse the mind of negativity and to inspire positive feelings and thoughts
Hold can 6-8 inches from head and spray on dry, styled hair to create a gritty texture. Spray in a circle-like motion to evenly distribute it around the head for all-over texture.
Pro Tip: Apply in horizontal sections at the scalp area prior to backcombing for additional support and volume. Or use your blow dryer while spraying it all over for tons of volume and overall texture.
Hydrocarbon 152a, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Zeolite, Quartz, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Benzophenone-4, Mica, Fragrance (Parfum)
All of AIIR Professional’s ingredients are fair trade and free from child labor.
Clean and Responsible Haircare
Every product we formulate is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dyes, gluten, GMOs, and is always cruelty-free. In fact, our products are Leaping Bunny Certified!
Infused with Responsibly Sourced and Traceable Clear Quartz and Mica Crystals
Crystal Quartz is known as a master healing stone. Not only can crystal quartz be used to help amplify your stones around it, you can utilize crystal quartz when you want to call in any of your goals and manifestations. When using this stone, it will help increase your energy, aid with emotional healing as well as promotes awareness in all areas.
- Amplifies any energy or intention
- Protects against negativity
- Attunes to your higher self
- Know as a pain reliever
- Known for its shimmery reflective properties
- Believed to help us recognize our flaws without self-condemnation
Learn more about our natural and holistic ingredients.
Each one meticulously sourced and tested in-house to ensure safety, quality and efficacy.
Clear quartz clears negativity while helping to protect your energy
Mica rids you of negative energy, calms over-thinking and positively enhances your mood while delivering exceptional reflective shine to the hair
- Q. Does it feel sticky?
A. Not at all. It has a gritty feel that is soft and touchable.
- Q. What does it smell like?
A. Smells fresh and airy.
- Q. For fine or thin hair, does a dry texturizing spray give you more volume than powders or other products?
A. For sure! This will give you all-over volume that is still touchable, unlike powders.
- Q. Does it contain parabens or sulfates?
A. No. Our products are sulfate, paraben and animal cruelty free. Vegan, too.
- Q. Does this texture spray help curls to stay longer when you curl your hair?
A. A holding element has been formulated into our spray and will help to hold your curls.
- Q. Should I spray my hair before or after curling my hair?
A. We recommend spraying after curling your hair.
- Q. Is a dry texture spray good for short hair?
A. It's great for short hair and will give you that extra UMPH.
- Q. Can I travel on an airplane with this product?
A. Only checked luggage, not carry on.
Best texture spray
This is the best texture spray I’ve ever used! It gives lots of volume and smells good too
AIIR is my go to
AIIR products are nothing short of amazing! From the texture spray to the hair and energy refresher, the shampoo and conditioner. This product line makes my hair, and my clients hair as beautiful as can be. The smell is an absolute bonus too!!
I’ve been a hair stylist for 30 years and this is one of the best products I have ever used on my hair!
After many products this is it!!!!
I’ve spent way too much money trying to get my hair to have texture and volume… this is the holy grail for thin flat lifeless hair….SOOOO HAPPY!!!! I can’t even explain how much this has changed my hair game every single day… !!!
Reviews said this product had a “clean, fresh” scent. In actuality it has a sickly sweet, cheap, powdery perfume smell that gave my husband and I instant headaches. Why won’t companies make styling products that don’t reek? Do people really enjoy smelling like a urinal cake? So frustrating. Can’t even comment on its use as a styling aid because I had to wash my hair immediately. Ugh.